- Size: 14ga(1.6mm),2.4 inch long(60mm). The large end is hollow( "No Thread Inside" will NOT screw onto your externally threaded jewelry,Just holding). 316L Implant Grade Stainless Steel Material(sold individually)
- Function:① Stretch/enlarge hole for gauge modification purpose,gauge up size from 16g to 14g.(Used some alcohol during this process) ② Used for assisting in the placement of shaft. Put piercing bar in the end of the pin, then push it though.Pin will come out of the hole and piercing bar will be in. Great for changing jewelry.③ Groove at the end helps prevent slipped and cover external thread to avoid injuries while insert.Protect skin from external threads scratch.
- Advantage: ① More safe and smooth than acrylic taper which hold bacteria and difficult to heal. ② Painless and safe when piercing bar push into hole as the large end cover external thread. ③ Doesn’t irritate as our taper grow from small to large gradually.④ Reinsert/reopen a piercing hole that had shrunk a bit or begin to close up,Actually don't need go back to piercer.⑤ It's not as needle sharp but pointed enough.
- Tips: ① Go slow when stretching,or using some lubricant,it glided through smoothly and painless. ② Push piercing bar through slowly to allow time to adjust. ③ Can be autoclaved and reused as steel taper more comfortable and durable.④ Why no thread inside the hole? as your external thread bar isn't made from our shop,I'm not sure if both end threads match,so holding bar will be better.
- Insertion Taper's option with 20g/18g/16g/14g/12g/10g/8g,Please choose the size that suits you best.
A taper insertion pin is a tool used for enlarging holes for body modification purposes.
Tapers are not meant to be worn as jewellery.
Used for assisting in the placement of shaft.
We have 20g/18g/16g/14g/12g/10g/8g/6g/4g taper,pls check the "style" list carefully.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 4.7 x 3.6 x 0.4 inches; 0.64 Ounces
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : September 14, 2016
- Manufacturer : NewkeepsR